A Tag-Team Sermon with Gary Fine.
Blessed Are The Persecuted
2 Timothy 3:12 Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and imposters will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
Matthew 5:10-12 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (11) Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. (12) Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for
So they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
The reason for persecution – Righteousness .
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake……
“Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and say all
kinds of evil things about you falsely on account of me.
The response to persecution – Rejoice
“Rejoice and be exceedingly glad….”
The results of persecution – Growth .
“….. For they persecuted the prophets before you.”
The rewards of persecution Heaven .
“…. For great is your reward in heaven.”
You can see from the video how Satan has blinded the minds of unbelievers, turning cross of Christ from a symbol our liberation into a symbol of oppression.
They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.
And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me. (John 16:2-3)
Contemporary Examples of Persecution in the USA: teachers, bakers, military members.
- A Manhattan math teacher has been “relieved of his teaching duties” after speaking out against what he’s rightly characterized as the critical race theory “indoctrination” students at the private school are being subjected to.
- A high school football coach who led a Massachusetts school district’s team for nearly a decade was fired in early 2021 after he raised concerns about the use of critical race theory in his 7th grade class…
- A math teacher at a private school in Manhattan has been put on leave for the rest of the term for speaking out against Critical Race Theory.
- 114 Nurses being fired from Houston Hospital for refusing the experimental “vaccine” which is showing signs of major health complications at a far higher rate than is allowed by approved vaccines.
- Commander of Space Force fired for questioning Critical Race Theory.
- Baker in Colorado having death threats for refusing to place homosexual messages on wedding cakes.
- Note: the Baker won his case in the US Supreme Court as part of his religious liberty, but that isn’t stopping the death threats he faces for his loyalty to Jesus. A teacher was reinstated by the courts for violation of his religious liberty, but the school board wants to impose gender confusion on the teaching programs.
- Teacher Tanner Cross was suspended from his job as a gym teacher at Leesburg Elementary School in Virginia after he spoke out against two proposed school policies related to transgender students at a Loudoun County School Board meeting “ I’m a teacher, but I serve God first and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa because it’s against my religion. It’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God.”
You are not allowed to QUESTION or Disagree with this indoctrination into a satanic push to destroy God’s image in humankind.
What we are experiencing is nothing compared to what is happening to our brothers and sisters in China and other places around the world —- YET.