These files are MIDI versions of the music files on the Composer’s Page
The following compositions, midi files, lyrics, and scores are copyrighted materials by Jefferis Kent Peterson, I. Permission is hereby granted for non-commercial use. Resale is prohibited. Distribution of materials is permitted provided that the materials are unaltered and this message and author’s email address, here, are included with the distribution.
If you would like use any of these materials in a church, synagogue, ministry, religious group, pro-life or charitable organization, permission will be freely granted if you will kindly email me describing the nature of your ministry. Please include the words “Music Request” in the subject heading.
- Invention # 1 in Fm 1974 Jefferis Kent Peterson. In the Name of the Father: composed second year of Connecticut College, N. London, CT. Dec. 1973-Jan. 1974. Score
- Come to the Table – A Communion Hymn 1996 Jefferis Kent Peterson, I. Composed at Living Word Church of Butler. Lyrics Score Variation on a traditional folk song: “Believe Me If All Those Endearing Young Charms”
- Heaven On Earth – a Christmas Hymn 1993 tune & 1996 Lyrics, by Jefferis Kent Peterson, I. Lyrics Score
- Our God is Able 1997 by Jefferis Kent Peterson, Lyrics, Score
- Invention # 2 in Cm 1985 Jefferis Kent Peterson, started in Seminary 1981, finished at Ebenezer Presbyterian Church, 1985. Score.
The following midi’s scores are too large for .gif files.
- Brass Canzoni 1990 Jefferis Kent Peterson PDF Score
- O Holy Spirit, Come to Me 1988 Jefferis Kent Peterson. Lyrics
- Sing Unto The Lord (A New Song – Psalm 96) 1990 Jefferis Kent Peterson – Goes well as Blue Grass with a banjo.Lyrics
- Make Me a Man Like Enoch 1988 Jefferis Kent Peterson. Lyrics