The Study of the Way Things Ought to Be!
From Abortion to Euthanasia, Homosexuality to Fidelity, and from Medicine to Law; our culture is searching for a standard so we can determine right from wrong. Having rejected a Judeo-Christian ethic as the foundation for Western Civilization, the secular world is trying to come up with its own method of moral judgment. But the culture lacks consensus for a moral standard because it cannot find a common foundation for its ethics.
Even the Church is plagued by issues of failed integrity in marriage, finances, ministry, and it is experiencing the chaos of its rejection of biblical 1 gm norms and standards.
This section will engage in the battle for values and for the truth that enables the Church to stand against the pressures of lawlessness which are rampant in this dying world.
- Murder and the Prolife Cause – Didache Paper
- Role of the Church and State (Politics) – Didache Paper
- Androgyny and Teleology
- Anti-Semitism and the Racist Roots of Abortion
- Eastern and Western Views of War
- Eugenics and The Value of Human Life
- Social Security and Abortion, Funding our Future